Weitai Metallurgy Safety Tips for the Safety Production of Rolled Steel
1. Main features of steel rolling safety production
Rolling steel is a production process in which steel ingots or continuous casting slabs produced by steel mills are rolled into steel. The steel produced by rolling method can be roughly divided into profiles, wires, strips, steel pipes, special steels according to the shape of the section. .
The method of rolling steel can be divided into hot rolling and cold rolling according to different rolling temperatures; according to the relative motion relationship between rolling and rolling, the rolling can be divided into vertical rolling and cross rolling; according to the forming characteristics of the rolled products, it can be divided into General rolling and special rolling. Spinning and bending are all special rolling. Rolling, like other processes, plastically deforms the metal to produce a product. The difference is that the rolling work is carried out between rotating rolls. The rolling mills are of two major categories, the main equipment of the rolling mill or the main train of the rolling mill, auxiliary machinery and auxiliary equipment. Equipment used to deform metal in rotating rolls is often referred to as the primary equipment. The line in which the host devices are arranged is called the main frame of the rolling mill. The main machine column consists of three parts: main motor, rolling mill and transmission machinery.
Rolling mills are classified according to their use: roughing mills and blanking machines, section rolling mills (large, medium, small and wire), strip machines, steel tube mills and other special purpose mills. The mill and the section mill of the rolling mill are nominally the diameter of the rolls. The strip mill is nominally the length of the roll body. The tube mill is nominally the maximum outer diameter of the roll that can be rolled.
2. Main safety technology for rolling steel
(1) Rapid cooling technology after plate rolling, using internationally advanced high-density laminar flow cooling device to improve the production of special steel plates by controlled rolling control cooling process in medium and heavy plate production, and improve the mechanical properties of steel plates
(2) Controlled rolling and controlled cooling technology for bar production, through the specially designed cooler to achieve temperature controlled rolling between the inter-frame and inter-unit rolling, to improve the strength and toughness of the bar, the cutting technology of bar production, through Specially designed split guides or holes cut a rolled piece into multiple pieces. At present, the number of cut lines is the largest, and there are fewer steel mills for mass production.
(3) Cold rolling, hot rolling, medium plate shape control technology, including: design and optimization of roll type; strip shape on-line detection, signal identification and shape evaluation; shape control strategy and pre-set, front Feeding and feedback mathematical models.
(4) Hydraulic AGC technology, using high-performance hydraulic APC, AGC control system, has the advantages of fast response speed and high control precision. It is replacing electric AGC as the preferred technology for today's new rolling mills and mills.
(5) Complete set of equipment and technology for double-stand reversible cold rolling mill. This technology selects different rolling passes according to the material, specifications and production process conditions of the rolled strip, so that the rolling mill can flexibly adapt to a larger range. With the change of strip material, specification and coil weight, the product has high precision and can develop precision strip and non-ferrous metal foil strip.
(6) Complete sets of equipment and process technology for hot-rolled narrow-belt production, close to the wide-band steel in the process and equipment, replace the looper oscillator and vertical coiling with laminar cooling and horizontal coiler, and increase the high pressure before the roughing mill Water descaling, the surface quality and performance of the strip steel are significantly improved, and the coil weight is increased to 1-2 tons.
(7) On-line detection system for surface quality based on image processing. The system uses CCD camera to collect the surface image of the product on the production line, and analyzes and processes the image in real time through image processing and pattern recognition algorithm to detect whether the surface of the product exists. Defects, and obtain the size, location, type, grade and other information of the defect, so as to achieve the purpose of online evaluation and control of the surface quality of the product.
(8) Steel product development and performance optimization techniques, including: the influence of process parameters on the forming properties of IF steel; research on ultra-fine grain and high-strength pure steel; high-strength microalloy (Ti, Nb, V, B) steel the study.
(9) Bar wire size online detection system (ORBIS) analysis software package, this package WRODES (Wire Rod Online Dimension Examining System) is developed in C++, the system installation is convenient and fast, the system runs stably and reliably, and the human-machine interface is good. Support automatic report generation and printing, and has functions such as statistical analysis, historical record playback, and query.
(10) The application of finite element simulation in the metallurgical industry, using the general finite element software ANSYS, the volume forming and heat treatment analysis finite element software DEFORM and the thin sheet forming analysis software DYNAFORM for secondary development, so that new product development and current Process improvements are based on a more scientific and reliable basis.
3. Rolling steel production accident prevention measures and technology
Before the overhaul, organize the maintenance personnel and safety management personnel to prepare for safety and strengthen safety monitoring during the maintenance process. Pay attention to unsafe factors. In addition to safety precautions, inspection, safety nets, barriers and safety signs should be set up at the inspection site. Safety belts must be worn at heights.